Giana Ferrari Ayers
Giana is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) and a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC). She provides individualized support services in the areas of Transition and Vocational Rehabilitation.
While she works with clients of all ages, backgrounds and abilities, she specializes in working with young adults with Anxiety Depression, ADHD, Autism, Chronic Illness and Physical Disabilities.
Giana’s support services include:
- Transition and Vocational Counseling
- Soft Skills Training
- Self- Advocacy Training
- Job Readiness Instruction
- Job Retention Support
- Community Integration Coaching
- Post-Secondary Education Support
- Family Transition Coaching