Megan Wells is a certified coach with Katherine Woodward Thomas’s six step process for conscious letting go. This seven to ten-week program minimizes the destructive conflict that sabotages future love and/or challenges children and future co-parenting. In some relationships, this practical yet deep process revives love agreements by uprooting unseen conflicts.
Megan is also receiving her certification as a Calling In the One Coach which creates clarity for future love. Megan, a national award winning Storyteller is also a Storytelling Coach and Presentations Skills Consultant. In a step-by-step system, Megan educates clients to the practical structure of powerful stories AND facilitates the release of tension in the way of saying what you need to say.
Megan's resume includes:
- Presentations Coach: Public Speaking and Storytelling
- Relationship Coach: Conscious Uncoupling and Calling In the One
- National award-winning Storyteller
- Jeff Award winning Theater Artist
- Storyteller, Chicago Symphony Orchestra’s Once Upon a Symphony
- Artistic Director, Ray Bradbury Storytelling Festival
- Presentation Consultant, Ovation Communication
Book an appointment with Megan: